Here are the final details on the camera-ready submission of your accepted workshop / tutorial proposal at AutomotiveUI ‘16. If you have any questions about the preparation of the camera-ready version, please direct an email to publication(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)auto-ui.org.
Deadline for submitting the camera-ready version: October 3, 2016, 17:00 GMT
Submit your final version through EasyChair (Log in, select your submission and click on “Proceedings version”)
General instructions and templates:
- For latest news please check this web page!
- Camera-ready PDFs including the correct copyright statement and proper pagination (max. 4 pages) should be submitted through EasyChair as soon as possible but no later than October 3, 2016, 17:00 GMT.
- Please use only the templates provided on this page for LaTeX template or Word template
- Read through the ACM copyright and permissions policy to make yourself aware of any conflicts, expectations, releases, and 3rd party material information that will be needed to include certain figures, images, or other material in your submission: Information for Authors: Author Rights & FAQ, Author Rights & Publishing Policy, New Options for ACM Authors to Manage
Rights and Permissions, Using Third Party Material & Proper Permission
- Please see the confirmation message from rightsreview(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)acm.org upon the completion of the assigned ACM eform for the text/to include on the bottom/left of the first page of your submission.
- The title and authors’ names as they appear on the completed ACM eform need to be match the authorship and title that appears in the submission page and on the camera-ready final pdf.
- Please make sure adhere to the detailed formatting instructions on this page.
- In order to not delaying the publication of all papers, please check and adhere to the detailed formatting instructions to prevent additional revision cycles.
- Please submit your final version through EasyChair (Log in, select your submission and click on “Proceedings version”). Prepare a ZIP file that includes both your Word/LaTeX source file(s) as well as the final PDF file.
- File names: Please name your final files according to the following scheme:
- Workshop / tutorial proposal PDF: <firstauthor_lastname>-<submission_id>.(pdf|docx|zip)
- Thumbnail: <firstauthor_lastname>-<submission_id>.jpg (optional, see detailed formatting instructions)
- Copyright form: All contact authors should have received an email with a link to the appropriate electronic ACM copyright form. The ACM eform usually only takes moments to complete. Please check if the title and author list on the copyright form match to your camera-ready submission and change it accordingly if necessary. The information entered in the ACM copyright system is final and must be used as is in your paper. Thus, make sure to change it according to your needs before submitting the copyright form.
If the contact author(s) have not received the link yet, please send an email to publication(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)auto-ui.org as soon as possible to request the link.
The copyright forms should be processed by October 10, 2016.
- Registration: At least one author needs to register for the conference (early registration!) in order for your proposal paper to be published. Registration information is available at the conference website. Early registration is possible until September 23, 2016.
- Once you submitted your final version and copyright statement, we will process your submission. You will then either receive an email telling you
(a) That everything is in order with your submission.
(b) That you must fix something before it is final. If this is the case, you will receive specific information about how to revise your submission to meet the requirements, and a new deadline will be given to submit the corrected material. You are kindly required to adhere to this NEW deadline to not delay the publication.
Detailed formatting instructions and information to be included within your submission:
Please use the following checklist to prepare your camera-ready version: