We are looking for highly motivated student volunteers for AutomotiveUI 2017. As a student volunteer, you are the face of the conference, where you will assist chairs, speakers, and attendees in making the conference an unforgettable success. Your duties will include setting up the conference infrastructure, manning the registration desk, assisting speakers, supporting conference attendees, and cleaning up after the conference.
In return you will get an awesome AutomotiveUI 2017 SV t-shirt, free conference registration, including the meals provided by the conference registration, and most importantly, a chance to meet and network with established members in the community as well as your student peers.
- Submission deadline: July 11, 2017
- Decision notification: July 31, 2017
- Conference: September 24-27, 2017
To apply, you must be an undergraduate, master’s, or a PhD student at the time of the conference. No previous experience is required. You will commit to work approximately 20 hours before, during, and after the conference.
To apply for participation as a Student Volunteer:
- Sign up for AutomotiveUI2017 at chisv.org
- Send your application with your 2-page CV, and statement (1-page max.) explaining why you would be a good fit for a student volunteer. Applications should be sent to: sv2017(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)auto-ui.org