AutomotiveUI, the International Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, is the premier forum for UI research in the automotive domain. It is the only international conference focusing on in-vehicle interaction technologies. Consistent with prior conferences, AutomotiveUI’17 will address novel in-vehicle services, models of and concepts for enhancing the driver experience, driver performance and behavior, development of (semi-) autonomous driving, and the needs of different user groups, to support the development of in-vehicle user interfaces that are safe, easy to use, useful, and desired by users.
As a full ACM-conference for the first time in 2017, AutomotiveUI launches again in Germany after 2009. This offers valuable opportunities to German car manufactures and other companies to present their brand values, to convey their understanding about the vehicle’s development trend. In addition, AutomotiveUI brings together researchers and practitioners interested in both the technical and the human aspects of in-vehicle user interfaces and applications. It provides the opportunity to exchange both technical information concerning research (and practice) and educational activities for motor vehicle user interface development.
The number of participants in the conference has grown steadily in recent years and this trend is expected to continue this year. In addition, participants are very international with about 20% from the USA, 20% from the UK and 20% from Germany, while the remaining 40% come from 13 different countries Europe and Asia, which is interesting for car manufactures aiming at global markets, especially the Asian market.
AutomotiveUI 2017 invites companies, foundations, institutions, and other entities to support the 2017 conference through financial sponsorship. Your support would be invaluable for the success of Automotive UI 2017. Exhibitor space is also available on request. Please contact chair2017(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)auto-ui.org for more information.
Categories of Sponsorship
Gold Sponsor, €3000
- Prominent Logo Display and Link on AutomotiveUI 2017 Web Site
- Short company profiled on the AutomotiveUI 2017 Web Site on the Sponsors pages
- Company logo as a Gold Sponsor in the proceedings and the conference program
- Distribution of up to three company-provided promotional sheet as part of registration packet to attendees.
- Two free conference registrations
- One free company presentation booth in the lounge/session interval area during the entire conference
- Presentation of the Gold Sponsor by company designed roll up in a visible area during the entire conference
- Special Recognition as a Gold Sponsor in the opening Presentation and Closing presentation of the conference
- Distribution of up to two company-provided promotional sheet as part of registration packet to attendees.
Silver Sponsor, €1500
- Recognition with company logo as a Silver Sponsor in print, on the Web, and conference program
- One free conference registration
- Presentation of Company Roll Up in the Exhibition Area
- Special Recognition as a Silver Sponsor in the opening presentation and closing presentation of the conference
- Distribution of one company-provided promotional sheet as part of registration packet to attendees.
Bronze Sponsor, €500
- Recognition with company name as a Bronze Sponsor in print, on the Web, and conference program
- Company leaflets in the Conference Bag of each participant
- Presentation of Bronze Sponsor by a company designed poster in a visible lounge during the entire conference
- Presentation as a Bronze Sponsor in the opening presentation and closing presentation of the conference